Branded Release Package
The distinct release package with appropriate product branding.
In addition to the Basic Release Package, we collaborate with you on a marketing strategy, visuals and the right texts, to ensure consistent market presence.
Our Branded Release Package costs 5120 CHF all-in.- It represents the best choice for artists who want a complete production and are ready to distribute this (internationally) and at the same time place value on the highest-quality medial presentation. With this package, we offer a record and publishing contract and take on the promotion of the album or the song in question. In addition, you will receive for the necessary press and release texts for your release as well as the visual material necessary for a resonant market entrance.
- The production is mastered at the highest professional quality
- The production is marketable
|Royalties are calculated by the label|
|Royalties are calculated by the performing rights society directly|
|Promotion worldwide or in defined locations|
|All texts are provided in German, French and English|
|The artist has the right of use for the visual material generated|
We can also be contracted for additional expenses outside of our offers, in so far as they are able to be synchronized with our services. Costs are dependent on situation and contracts are drawn up via mutual agreement.
- Artwork layout, design and master print template
- Shooting location expenses (independent of location)
- Advice on styling (for branding and visuals)
- Travel expenses (e.g. accompaniment for interviews, media appearances)
- Video production(s)
- Printed materials (e.g. flyers, autograph cards, point-of-sale displays)
- Physical CD pressing
- US shipping/stocking for global, physical release
- SUISA, Swiss performing rights society, fees (mechanical rights)
- Organization, location and hosting of the CD release party
*) We distribute productions globally or in mutually-agreed locations.
No automatic right to a release package or a service exists. The final decision for a collaboration is made on the basis of the materials supplied to us and our assessment of their commercial viability.